- Investment funds must be from a lawful source
- The investment is required to make a positive impact.
- The investment has or will create 10 new American jobs.
- The investment funds must be at risk.
- The investment amount is $500,000.
- There are no requirements such as age, nationality, work experience, business achievement, or English language requirements.
Are you admissible to the United States via the EB-5 Visa?
Applicants for EB-5 Visa lawful permanent residence (Green Card) must demonstrate,they are admissible to the U.S. You must:
- Be in good health
- Have no communicable diseases or serious mental disorder. Must not have a criminal record.
- Must have the financial capacity to participate.
- Must not have any disqualifying U.S. immigration background